Leadership Montgomery County
Gives emerging leaders an insider’s view of Montgomery County. Through fast paced monthly sessions, participants explore issues with key decision makers, develop a network of contacts and join the fast track to effective community service.
Leadership Montgomery County is designed to promote and develop dynamic business and community leaders among citizens of Montgomery County.
• identify emerging leaders from all sectors of the community
• create awareness of community issues
• develop leadership skills
• bring together people and resources from the business & civic communities
• facilitate participation in Leadership Montgomery County and community service
• develop a network of leaders
• familiarize participants with economic, governmental, cultural, educational & social organizations in Montgomery County
• Community Assessment
• Developing Leadership Skills
• Influencing Public Policy
• Local, State, & Federal Government
• Community Human Needs
• Industry and Infrastructure
• Quality of Life
One of nearly 500 similar programs nationwide devoted to shaping high profile community leaders ready to tackle tough community problems.
A class of selected participants, representing a cross-section of the community, will attend a full-dayprogram each month from September throughApril plus a mandatory weekend retreat in July. Applicants must live or work in Montgomery County and are expected to attend all sessions.
The cost of investing in Montgomery County’s future through Leadership Montgomery County is $395. Tuition is
payable by the participant, employer or sponsoring organization. The tax-deductible tuition includes meals,
overnight retreat accommodations, transportation and materials for various sessions. Leadership Montgomery
County welcomes corporate, business and individual support to underwrite the programs and to provide scholarships.
Click below for the current: